AT CA’ DEL POGGIO WE TAKE CARE OF YOU…
…BECAUSE YOUR SECURITY COMES FIRST
- Law Decree no. 172 of 23 | 07 | 2021 as follows: see attachment 1
- All our staff will wear protection masks
- The common areas are equipped with dispensers of disinfectant solutions available for guests and our collaborators
- All Restaurant and Hotel common areas are sanitized at least twice a day, at the end of which an additional sanitization process will be carried out with the spraying of specific products certified against COVID-19 disease
- In the indoor areas, artificial plants have been placed whose function is the absorption of carbon dioxide and the improvement of oxygen quality
- Rooms, Spa and fitness room are disinfected daily with professional products and with the help of ozone-based technologies
- Several times a day, the sanitization of the most critical points is carried out in common areas such as handles, benches and lift board
- The ventilation and air conditioning systems have been carefully sanitized; natural ventilation and frequent air exchange will be guaranteed
- The provision of the appropriate information is guaranteed to ensure the guests distancing awaiting entry time, with the management of entrances and exits
- The new panoramic swimming-pool is regularly open; the access is subject to the required spacing measures and the mask must be worn when moving away from your sunchair
- The tables have been placed respecting the metre of distance
- All staff has been specially trained for the increase in hygiene measures and carefully follow the inward current protocol
- We warmly recommend the use of a protection mask and gel solution to move in all the common areas
- We ask you to respect the safety distance of at least 1 metre between one guest and the other in every common space, unless you are part of the same family, or roommates and not subject to interpersonal distancing
- If you feel the presence of fever or flu-like symptoms such as coughing and difficulty breathing, please inform the hotel staff directly from the room; if accompanied, even those who share the room with you, must stay inside the room and keep a safe distance. Put on the mask immediately and avoid any contact with other people
- Large outdoor spaces are accessible to all guests
- Some traditional services may be temporarily suspended or modified in compliance with current health regulations.
… and all this without giving up our usual attention for you.
TO ACCESS TO THE HOTEL AND TO THE ALL CONNECTED SERVICES, YOU MUST SHOW THE GREEN PASS AND MAKE SURE IT IS VALID FOR THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF YOUR STAY.
TO ACCESS TO THE RESTAURANT IT IS NECESSARY TO HAVE AND EXHIBIT THE SUPER GREEN PASS AT THE TIME OF ARRIVAL
! YOUNGER OF 12 YEARS DOESN’T NEED TO HAVE THE GREEN PASS TO USE ANY SERVICE IN THE HOTEL OR IN THE RESTAURANT