THE GREAT CHALLENGES OF “IL MURO”
LIVE THE PINA CYCLING PACKAGE and PROSECCO CYCLING TOUR ON MURO DI CA’ DEL POGGIO
Il MURO DI CA’ del POGGIO, the symbol climb of PROSECCO LAND, the perfect place to live in the best way the experience on site, where all the bike lovers contend for the common passion and ride during PINA and Prosecco Cycling.
MURO DI CA’ DEL POGGIO, A VERTICAL SHOW
In San Pietro di Feletto, the symbolic ascent of the Prosecco land
Il Muro di Ca’ del Poggio is located in San Pietro di Feletto, in the district of Treviso, halfway between Venice and the Dolomites and it is considered the symbolic climb of the Prosecco land.
It is an ascent of 1,3 km length, entirely paved, with a 15% average gradient and peaks of 19%. Since 2016, it is twinned with the famous Muro di Grammont, the mythical hill of the Flanders Tour.
On Il Muro di Ca’ del Poggio – the only ascent certified by the Italian Cycling Federation – The 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017 editions of Giro d’Italia, 2014 and 2017 editions of Giro Rosa and countless youth cycling races of international level have been passed through.
In 2010, the hill of San Pietro di Feletto hosted the Italian Professional Championship, which it has been developed for 11 rounds. 2018 still protagonist with the arrival of Giro D’Italia Under 23 on 16th June with time trial Il Muro di Ca’ del Poggio – Ca’ del Poggio
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
• One night stay in a Double or Twin Garden room with reinforced breakfast buffet from 6.00 a.m. (upon request), use of the garage, Wi-Fi connection in the entire building, mineral water from the minibar;
• Access to the SPA “Un Sorso di Benessere” with sauna, turkish bath, emotional shower and relaxation area with rich tea corner;
• Access to the panoramic outdoor Jacuzzi;
• Bike storage;
• Workshop corner for small repairs;
• Bike washing area;
• Coin-operated laundry and drying service, for sportswear;
• Possibility to dine at our restaurant enjoying a 10% discount on our a-la-carte menu;
• Taylor-made menus (min. 10 people);
• Road map of recommended routes.
• Single room additional cost € 35,00;
• Romantic room additional cost of € 15,00 per person;
• Panoramic Suite additional cost of € 70,00 per person;
• Mountain Bike rental (upon reservation) € 30,00 full day;
• Professional bike hire (upon reservation) from € 30,00 to € 80,00 full day;
• Certified Guide (upon request) which will accompany you during the excursion to enrich the knowledge of this area especially evoked to cycling.
• Bike transfer service at the beginning of the race and recovery at the end with return way to the hotel;
• The city tax of € 1,80 per person, per night is not included in the package and it has to be paid locally.
• The package is subject to request and availability;
• The package is reserved for individual customers and cannot be commissioned;
• The package cannot be combined with other ones in progress.
• This package is valid only for the following events: PINA CYCLING and PROSECCO CYCLING
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
Tel: 0438 787154 – email: email@example.com