YOUR BIKE HOLIDAY ON MURO DI CA’ DEL POGGIO
To fulfill your curiosity and explore the Prosecco Hills in the best way, taste the colors, the scents, the hidden landscapes, you shall choose as a starting point “Muro di Ca’ del Poggio”, the symbolic climb of the PROSECCO HILLS.
MURO DI CA’ DEL POGGIO, A VERTICAL SHOW
In San Pietro di Feletto, the symbolic ascent of the Prosecco land
Il Muro di Ca’ del Poggio is located in San Pietro di Feletto, in the district of Treviso, halfway between Venice and the Dolomites and it is considered the symbolic climb of the Prosecco land.
It is an ascent of 1,3 km length, entirely paved, with a 15% average gradient and peaks of 19%. Since 2016, it is twinned with the famous Muro di Grammont, the mythical hill of the Flanders Tour.
On Muro di Ca’ del Poggio – the only ascent certified by the Italian Cycling Federation – The 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2017 editions of Giro d’Italia, 2014 and 2017 editions of Giro Rosa and countless youth cycling races of international level have been passed through.
In 2010, the hill of San Pietro di Feletto hosted the Italian Professional Championship, which it has been developed for 11 rounds. 2018 still protagonist with the arrival of Giro D’Italia Under 23 on 16th June with time trial Il Muro di Ca’ del Poggio – Ca’ del Poggio
Choose one of our itineraries to discover PROSECCO and taste, in our restaurant, the local gastronomy combined with a territory extended from Venice to Cortina.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
• One night stay in a Double or Twin Garden room with reinforced breakfast (upon request), use of the garage, Wi-Fi connection in the entire building, mineral water from the minibar;
• Access to the SPA “Un Sorso di Benessere” with sauna, turkish bath, emotional shower and relaxation area with rich tea corner;
• Access to the panoramic outdoor Jacuzzi;
• Bike storage;
• Workshop corner for small repairs;
• Bike washing area;
• Coin-operated laundry and drying service, for sportswear;
• Dinner at our Panoramic Restaurant with a-la-carte menu (4 courses, drinks not included);
• Welcome drink at “Casetta Rosa” with a glass of Prosecco and raw Prawns;
• Possibility to offer taylor-made menus (min. 10 people);
• Road map of recommended routes.
• Single room additional cost € 33,00;
• Romantic room additional cost of € 15,00 per person;
• Panoramic Suite additional cost of € 70,00 per person;
• Reduction in triple room € 10,00 per person;
• Mountain Bike rental (upon reservation) € 30,00 full day;
• Professional bike hire (upon reservation) from € 30,00 to € 80,00 full day;
• Certified Guide (upon request) which will accompany you during the excursion to enrich the knowledge of this area especially evoked to cycling.
• The city tax of € 1,80 per person, per night is not included in the package and it has to be paid locally.
• The package is subject to request and availability;
• The package is reserved for individual customers and cannot be commissioned;
• The package cannot be combined with other ones in progress.
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
Tel: 0438 787154 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org